Where to buy?

BradJ

Established Member
I'm at the point where I am going to start looking out of state for an 03' Coupe. I've contacted five SVT dealers in my area, and the cheapest one won't go below $3,000 over MSRP.

I know they don't give these things away, but I'm fairly sure they can be had for less than $38,000. Can anyone here make a good recommendation for a dealer they had a good experience with and got a decent price? I would like to keep it on the west coast if possible, but if the price is right I would ship across the country.

Thanks in advance!

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I paid 250 under MSRP for mine. A lot of people have driven over 100 miles to the next state in order to get theirs. Luckily I got mine about 2 miles from my house. Good luck. These cars really are worth the extra effort. Hell, it will probably be cheaper to fly somewhere and pick it up rather than pay the extra $4,000.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
Metro ford in Sou fla advertising for 2 weeks new 03 cobras for 31,995 hard price to beat:beer:

Do you know if that 31,995 is includeing GAS GUZZLER TAX?? If not add on another $1K...

jim v.

SStupid

Established Member
Nope

Originally posted by Jim Vaccaro
Do you know if that 31,995 is includeing GAS GUZZLER TAX?? If not add on another $1K...

jim v.

No, it's just the base price for the car. I GUARANTEE, when you get there, they'll find some way to get that 3-4K more out of your pocket with little things they didn't mention over the phone. Car lot philosophy: "just get them here and talk them in circles until they give you all their money."

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I just started looking too, I live in Los Angeles...

I contacted the guy at my Credit Union about finding a car for me... anyone know what kind of price I can expect for a DSG Coupe near Los Angeles?

Anyone from LA - where'd you get your cars? I'm looking to pay under (or well under) msrp.

~Berj

Users who are viewing this thread