Where to buy syncros?

=fast=

Established Member
Hey guys my 2nd gear is mess up, i need to know where to buy the syncros, anyone knows who sell them.

=fast=

Established Member
It sucks, since i got i had problems with the trans, i change the clucth but it never adjust so when i took it to my mechanic it was to late 2nd mess up and i though it was the clucht and i change it again with the flywheel but its doing the same thing.

Stang925

Established Member
i know mine too and then my slave went out and change that and thought that that was the problem but no it wasnt and i changed my tranny fluid and it still grinds only when im racing and romp on it but if im crusing then it will be fine it doesnt grind or anything.

=fast=

Established Member
Yea that the same problem i have just when i race. But i already took it down i left it with a friend that fix automatic transs, he knows a guy that works on manual, see what happen.

Stang925

Established Member
so i went on the website and looked at the stuff and I'm asking a question here by the way. would i need the 3650 carbon syncro kit?

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
my 03 is giving me trouble, i havent checked anything, i may take it to the tranny shop monday and let them check it out since im off work, but it does it going into 2nd, no matter if i am getting on it or not, i have to let the rpms fall down to around 1k to shift into 2nd. just all of a sudden started 1 day last month, i hardly drive the car, so maybe the fluid is low

Stang925

Established Member
Idk but you can try by starting out with changing your fluids i guess i mean when they look at you should know what it is you know

=fast=

Established Member
well i got mine fix the sychrons on 2nd gear where mess up and some other thing i forgot what was it, but it fix.

Stang925

Established Member
man good question i would like to know that as well im go ask the shop how much they would charge. I mean i go there all the time to get stuff installed so i think that they will take care of me.

Users who are viewing this thread