Where to buy R center caps

doomid66

Established Member
Just got a set of LMR repro wheels for my 2000 R and would like to find a set of center caps for them, either oem or repro, does anyone have a line or referral?
Thanks

Shane

SLOWBRA

Established Member
My understanding is the OEM 00R center caps do not fit the LMR wheels. You have to remove the emblem layer from the OEM cap/plastic and attach it to the LMR plastic. Tim/Goose on here will certainly chime in to let you know how he handled it on his R.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
My understanding is the OEM 00R center caps do not fit the LMR wheels. You have to remove the emblem layer from the OEM cap/plastic and attach it to the LMR plastic. Tim/Goose on here will certainly chime in to let you know how he handled it on his R.
Yes! I am running LMR aftermarket 00R wheels on my R to preserve the original wheels/tires. I separated the faces off the backs of an extra set of OEM center caps (held on with double sided tape from the factory). I also removed the faces off the aftermarket center caps and then stuck the OEM faces on the aftermarket backs... worked like a charm!

Users who are viewing this thread