Where to buy OEM replacement Convertible top

AzDropTop

Established Member
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yeah, any of those sited he listed are good. Just go with whoever gives you the best deal.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Keep us updated on this. I was wondering what something like this would run as I am sure I will need a new one in the not too distant future.

I searched here and they seemed to have some pretty fair prices on new tops.
http://www.cjponyparts.com

AzDropTop

Established Member
The cheapest I have found is 159.00 for just the outside top OEM replacement. Add in a new window section with new glass and your are looking at another 159 or so. My glass is fine, but it sounds like the glass vinyl section and the top itself are seperate pieces and if you don't replace both of them the color might be off. I am even considering, choke-gasp, a black top-just so it doesn't show the wear and dirt so bad? Thanks for the new link! brebar21!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
AzDropTop said:
I am even considering, choke-gasp, a black top-just so it doesn't show the wear and dirt so bad?

As one of the 63, I cannot allow you to do that. :nono: :beer:

A black top would definately hide the dirt better. I have no clue what it might cost, but you could look into getting the top redyed.

AzDropTop

Established Member
BreBar21 said:
As one of the 63, I cannot allow you to do that. :nono: :beer:

A black top would definately hide the dirt better. I have no clue what it might cost, but you could look into getting the top redyed.

I know, I know. I don't really care for the white/black look, but I hate the dirt marks on the white. Most likely I wont do anything until I repaint since it does look like I would need to do the window section as well so the whole top looked new. I checked with the fordparts guy on here and the ford one goes for over 500 for just the top. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread