Where to buy intake bolts??? Help

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Hey guys been looking for the upper and lower intake bolts. Don't want to re use mine anyone know where to get these from besides ford directly?? also the crank pulley bolt. Thanks in advance.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I think I have all the upper intake bolts if you want them.. The lowers I sold though.

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
Good luck, I've been looking forever and no one has them! It's holding my project up as well

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member

PIlle..this is NOT all he needs to know..you have to remeber that not every car on here is a 94-95 that you can go get bolts off a Mountaineer and make it work...these are 96-98's!!!! so stop with all this here is what u need crap...our parts are a hell of a lot harder to find than 5.0L shiot... lol:sleeping:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Lower intake bolts are impossible to source unless you can find a used set. I got mine from 98 saleen cobra.

I spent weeks searching for a company that sold new sets. No ford dealer has them in stock.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Lower intake bolts are impossible to source unless you can find a used set. I got mine from 98 saleen cobra.

I spent weeks searching for a company that sold new sets. No ford dealer has them in stock.

Hey bud, just to clarify you only bought the lower intake bolts right?? I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was only the lowers.. Which means I still have the uppers..:beer:

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Lol well this is great to hear. Anyone know why its so hard to find a bolt as easy as an intake manifold bolt lol??? 98 saleen get ahold of me if you have uppers if not anyone PM me if you have some I have money ready. Ford is dumber than shit and said they have 'something' in for the intake manifold bolts, but don't know which ones. this sucks!

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Why not just reuse your oem ones? Did you call Steve at tousley?

The ones that were on it before...the uppers were sent with my KB and the lowers I lost i know good right? and no whats steves name on here I've never contacted him for anything before. or number.

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
alright guys got a set of upper....still cant find any with lowers. anyone in mind or anything let me know please

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
It's not like these are some mystical, special bolts. Just find out the thread and pitch, go to the hardware store and get some and cut them to length.

A crank bolt you can get from Jegs, Summit, etc..

Last edited:

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
It's not like these are some mystical, special bolts. Just find out the thread and pitch, go to the hardware store and get some and cut them to length.

A crank bolt you can get from Jegs, Summit, etc..

Havent been able to find the thread or pitch anywhere...anybody else any suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread