Where to buy black ford oval emblem

89armygt

Established Member
Hey I tried buying a black FORD emblem the other day but got an email saying they were out of stock and didnt expect to get anymore. I tried buy from Precision Auto Accessories. Anyone know where else I can go to get one? Thanks.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
you cant buy the whole emblum anymore.. you have to buy a black ford sticker that takes the place of the blue one on the emblum

NoviBlown92

Tire Smoker
Established Member
I just ordered some overlay decals for my Lightning at patriotdecals.com They turned out real nice. They don't have an option for mustang emblems but you can specify a custom size so you just have to measure yours and order it.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
you cant buy the whole emblum anymore.. you have to buy a black ford sticker that takes the place of the blue one on the emblum

Not true at all. I have a link to a place that still stocks the black emblems. I will post it up when I get back home. :beer:

milktasd2

Established Member
you suck shea!!!!!!!! I have been trying to find another place for about a month now. Hell I can't even find a black FAST emblem anymore which is what I was going to settle for

Users who are viewing this thread