Where to buy Bassani Inserts/Baffle?

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Bassani's website is lacking!. They don't even list accessories that you can buy like the baffle inserts. Geez!. I even emailed them and it was returned as "Not Accepted". Whatever..

So, anyone know where I can buy some baffle inserts to fit 3.5in Tailpipes?

Perhaps someone knows of a vendor that stocks their products..??

Thanks!
B.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
i'd only buy off here or Ebay, 50%+ savings. If you just have to buy new, Tommy Vaughn Motorsports had the best prices when I bought my side exit, which I couldnt find used.

If your looking for an X or rear exit catback, just be patient as one will pop up here within a few days.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Don't forget about your boys down here in SoFla!!

I will have to call Monday to see if they're in stock. I'm sure we will be able to sort you out. Jared

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Thanks!.. Please do.. I checked ebay first but only pair available were for 4in Tips.

I need the ones for 3.5in..

Whats the price for these?

03DOHC

Established Member
Cool to hear Lethal Performance offered to hook you up. I'm sure they'll get you a good price. :thumbsup:

DitchTehFish

Established Member
I need some too! I almost was ready to switch to the steeda catback(from my magnaflow catback), to quiet things down. When I added the catted X pipe, it just got to loud for my taste. Hopefully the baffles will do some good quieting it down. :shrug:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Might be getting on these... may I ask exact the "what and how's" for the baffles. Are these strictly for quieting things down? I'm planning on using some b-quiet lining to add some more 'gentle-ness' to the ride noise.

Thanks in advance:beer:
Christian

03DOHC

Established Member
Yes, they are to reduce noise and it is very simple. You'll need an allen wrench and masking tape. Go to a motorcycle shop and buy fiberglass exhaust packing. Wrap it around the baffle and use masking tape to hold it in place. Slide the baffle into the exhaust tip. Line up the threaded hole in baffle with the hole in the tip. Insert bolt. That's it. On my magnaflow tips I had to open up the hole a little bit to get the bolt to fit.

DitchTehFish

Established Member
03DOHC said:
Yes, they are to reduce noise and it is very simple. You'll need an allen wrench and masking tape. Go to a motorcycle shop and buy fiberglass exhaust packing. Wrap it around the baffle and use masking tape to hold it in place. Slide the baffle into the exhaust tip. Line up the threaded hole in baffle with the hole in the tip. Insert bolt. That's it. On my magnaflow tips I had to open up the hole a little bit to get the bolt to fit.
What if I just used the baffles by themselves(no fiberglass packing), will it still be noticeably quieter?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
03DOHC said:

Sounds simple enough... THANKS:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
DitchTehFish said:
What if I just used the baffles by themselves(no fiberglass packing), will it still be noticeably quieter?
I don't know. I never tried it on my car without fiberglass. I imagine it would be though.

Some guys use header wrap instead of fiberglass. I guess you could try different things. I wanted less noise so I went straight for the fiberglass. When I want loud I just take the baffles out. With all these new noise laws I mostly leave them in.

Users who are viewing this thread