Where to buy a blower snout?

OrangeSVT04

Gone in 24 Hours
Established Member
Ok, my memory is a little fuzzy here, but I hope this will help: several months ago I remember reading about a company that was selling snouts with a pulley sized of your choice along with gasket, bolts, and oil. It was in the "New Products" or whatever section of 5.0 or MM&FF. In another issue, I remember reading that Kenne Bell doesn't like to swap upper pullies on the Eatons and they just swap out the entire nose cone-snout assy. I wish I could recall the name of the company...sorry :??:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
OrangeSVT04 said:
Ok, my memory is a little fuzzy here, but I hope this will help: several months ago I remember reading about a company that was selling snouts with a pulley sized of your choice along with gasket, bolts, and oil. It was in the "New Products" or whatever section of 5.0 or MM&FF. In another issue, I remember reading that Kenne Bell doesn't like to swap upper pullies on the Eatons and they just swap out the entire nose cone-snout assy. I wish I could recall the name of the company...sorry :??:

http://secure-order-area.net/paulshp/cgi-bin/webstorecgi/webstore.cgi?page=510065&type=&frame=&cart_id=6524979_1364

That will be 5 bucks!! :thumbsup:

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Is there anywhere else you can get anaerobic sealant if you don't need a new snout, just taking it off to send somewhere, and then put it back on?

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
DOH! You must have done that why I was typing!
homer1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread