Where to buy 10th anniversary inserts for a coupe!!!

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I have a black 2003 cobra coupe and I want red inserts to go into the car. I can't seem to find any drivers side inserts for a coupe. I know the cars isn't a 10th anniversary but the car would look mean with the black paint and the red inserts. Thanks

wckdvnm

Established Member
Wow the new forum platform screwed ^that post up lol... anyway... as far as I know only red pieces in the 10th cars was the seats and door pulls. Most people paint the other pieces you mentioned to match the door pulls. 10ths had the red seats and door pulls, different mats, carbon fiber styled leather pieces on the different style steering wheel and shifter/ebrake boots, and the badging. Could be missing some interior things.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Wow the new forum platform screwed ^that post up lol... anyway... as far as I know only red pieces in the 10th cars was the seats and door pulls. Most people paint the other pieces you mentioned to match the door pulls. 10ths had the red seats and door pulls, different mats, carbon fiber styled leather pieces on the different style steering wheel and shifter/ebrake boots, and the badging. Could be missing some interior things.
Thanks for the info. I found the door pulls but I can't find the driver side one. I can find the convertible version for the drivers side door pull but not for the coupe. Are they the same?

wckdvnm

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I found the door pulls but I can't find the driver side one. I can find the convertible version for the drivers side door pull but not for the coupe. Are they the same?
No the vert ones have more button spots for the rear windows unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread