Where is thePill?

SIRLOIN

Established Member
I know this isn't really 2013 Shelby related, but considering how vocal he was about the ZL1 and 13 Shelby, and he started the ZL1 vs 13 Shelby thread that has gotten so huge now, just would really love to hear some more of his input.

On top of that, i really enjoyed reading his posts lol...:beer:

Someone posted that he was viewing the site, but no posts in a long time... Whats up with thePill?...:shrug:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I know hes no longer in Germany where he was before, I think hes stateside...what hes doing I have no idea :shrug:

BossAnaki

Established Member
I know this isn't really 2013 Shelby related, but considering how vocal he was about the ZL1 and 13 Shelby, and he started the ZL1 vs 13 Shelby thread that has gotten so huge now, just would really love to hear some more of his input.

On top of that, i really enjoyed reading his posts lol...:beer:

Someone posted that he was viewing the site, but no posts in a long time... Whats up with thePill?...:shrug:

This^^^ really enjoyed reading he posts, veiwpoints and rants.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
He's one of the only members whose 1st name I know for some reason and I miss the sense of passion he has for whatever he's posting about. And I picture him looking like Heath Ledger's Joker

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I'd have to agree. His posts were always interesting to read or entertaining.

SIRLOIN

Established Member
Well, in all seriousness. I hope he's ok and doing well... Just seems odd that he simply vanished...:shrug:

Who would have thought that he would be missing all this? Not me, thats for sure...

:pop:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
LoL!!! I am fine :)

I recently was medically retired from the US Air Force and returned home to Pittsburgh. I have been really busy with my 2011 upgrades and post military life. Most of my internet time is on an iPhone, my home computer is in shipping still...

I will return, there is no sense pounding on the bloody corpse of the ZL1... No need for argument, the GT500 is and has always been the king. Besides, I find most of the post on here very informative without my comments.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
LoL!!! I am fine :)

I recently was medically retired from the US Air Force and returned home to Pittsburgh. I have been really busy with my 2011 upgrades and post military life. Most of my internet time is on an iPhone, my home computer is in shipping still...

I will return, there is no sense pounding on the bloody corpse of the ZL1... No need for argument, the GT500 is and has always been the king. Besides, I find most of the post on here very informative without my comments.

I knew you were stateside! welcome back bud, glad your doing well! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread