Where is the TVS

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
It is definitely still in the works but the production part has taken longer than anticipated.
I am having a blast with the prototpe but can't wait to test the production model.
It will prove to be even better.
I am actually hoping to race on Sunday. The weather looks to be abnormally cold for central Florida..
The track will probably suck as usual bit it will be fun!!

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I'm sure pricing will be determined later as the production models come available. Rick and Justin at VMP do a great job at keeping us all up to date with the latest news. See you Sunday Rick!!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
any idea on pricing yet?

The price will be very comparable to what is currently on the market for the 03 04 Cobras. Bottom line there will be great value for the $$ spend.
As soon as the production model is ready all data, info and pricing will be released.

I'm sure pricing will be determined later as the production models come available. Rick and Justin at VMP do a great job at keeping us all up to date with the latest news. See you Sunday Rick!!

I am looking forward to going to the track. It will be nice and chilly. Hopefully they will prep it.

^Watch out for the Snow lol.

They are actually saying it might snow here in Central Florida tomorrow!!
Holy Crap!!!!!
Will I need snow tires for the track?

Last edited:

stangliter04

Established Member
It is definitely still in the works but the production part has taken longer than anticipated.
I am having a blast with the prototpe but can't wait to test the production model.
It will prove to be even better.
I am actually hoping to race on Sunday. The weather looks to be abnormally cold for central Florida..
The track will probably suck as usual bit it will be fun!!

I'll be out there as well Sunday! High of 51 :bs: (this is Florida) Been wanting to check out the TVS! :rockon:

LSwat

Established Member
^ What he said, otherwise this Eaton is getting ported....

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
This situation is beginning to remind me of the whole AFS/10.5" replica wheel debacle.....just wait another two weeks. :lol:

03yellow

Established Member
when it comes out it will ba a 2.2 or 2.3 and will cost $300-$500 more than a 3.4 whipple or KB.

Why wait to pay more for less performance?

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
when it comes out it will ba a 2.2 or 2.3 and will cost $300-$500 more than a 3.4 whipple or KB.

Why wait to pay more for less performance?
so how do you know exactly??

..I like the idea of the TVS, would be nice to keep an eaton on the car and keep it OEM

Users who are viewing this thread