Where is the ECM for my chip?

nsreed

Established Member
Hi Guys

Just received my chip from JDM. I put the 2.93 pulley on the other day and it was a breeze. Got it from South Florida Pulley Headquarters. Terry Reals the owner is excellent and he has a lot of stuff in stock for our Cobra's!!
NOW to save a lot of wasted time PLEASE tell me where the engine control module is so I can put in my chip.
Pulley is great but it needs the chip to perform as it should.
Thanks guys, I owe ya a beer!
NSR

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by nsreed
Hi Guys

Just received my chip from JDM. I put the 2.93 pulley on the other day and it was a breeze. Got it from South Florida Pulley Headquarters. Terry Reals the owner is excellent and he has a lot of stuff in stock for our Cobra's!!
NOW to save a lot of wasted time PLEASE tell me where the engine control module is so I can put in my chip.
Pulley is great but it needs the chip to perform as it should.
Thanks guys, I owe ya a beer!
NSR

It's in the passenger side kick panel. Remove the passenger side doorsill molding, pull out the single push-pin in the kick panel and pull the kick panel towards the rear to remove it.

Good luck and post your results.

Mark

nsreed

Established Member
Cheers Mark!

Hi Mark

Thanks for the info. On my way to install it now. I'll post results and plan to have it on the dyno soon. Anybody needs help with the pulley change, let me know
Ned

Users who are viewing this thread