Where is LFP?

rphinney

Established Member
Where is LFP? I have called and left messages, they are not calling back. They sent us an SCT XcalII, pulley t-stat etc. Unfortunatly everything they sent was what they picked and not what I wanted, ie wrong plugs, thermostat and mismatched pulley/ hub. No big deal I talked to Mike?:shrug: He told me to send it back and they will get it straight, that was the thursday after christmas.

O and of course they have our money already so I guess everything is good:dw:

Last edited:

Lightningfr

Banned
call every 2 min till someone picks up that what i did and by the time i got of hold of someone i didnt even feel like spending the money...

maybe in march when i get back eh....

rphinney

Established Member
I got charged a BS 10% restocking fee from Mark today, all this time I thought things where different there, I get him on the phone today after wasting all morning with one of his employees and he starts complaining to me about how much it costs to run a credit card twice? They won't even send you a X3 from that place, and apparently the fact that they pick what spark plugs to send you is the customers fault, O well the last time I took it like that was from RPM. 10% (plus the UPS to send them the parts back) is getting off cheap, I could get stuck paying the bank to run a credit card twice!

truk

Established Member
i ordered a lowering kit and was told it would not ship till this friday and got a emil from ups that it was shipped tues. i thought that was good they answered the first time i called a week ago !! so far everything has been great thanks matt

AlanSVT

Established Member
I called them today. They picked up. I ordered some parts DEC 28. They had to be special ordered. Well I call today and the parts came in but they are the wrong ones. So now I have to wait another 10+ days for the right parts to come in.

Maybe one day ill get my parts. Im not to pissed cause they have yet to charge me.

Alan

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
2 weeks ago my lower pulley and lower idler pulley blew out on me.. the next day i had parts in my hand from them and at a very good price! but then again i am local..

ecoastkid

Established Member
I've spent around 4 to 5 G's with them over several orders (Alot of it in the past few mths)...never a prob... I usually get my stuff sooner then expected...Def not local here.

moon

Established Member
Proves a point........... humans make errors.

But if bad service continues, we'll know and they'll know.

I hope LFP gets things right because I have parts due in today :)

stangit00

Established Member
I ordered a bunch of stuff a couple weeks ago, including an excal 3-they gave me a real good deal on everything, but I opened the box to see an excal 2. Called them and they said every one of their x3s are malfunctioning. I'm gonna roll with the x2, but it would have been nice to get a call, email, note in the box or something letting me know what was going on!

moon

Established Member
stangit;
I'm also getting the x2 but decided when the order was placed. I didn't find anyone wanting to send out the x3 without warning me that i'd have to play musical packages with the UPS person before it's a stable unit.

Users who are viewing this thread