Where is everyone at??

shokid20

It's SHO time
Established Member
I have a 92 red sho mtx. im going to be doing alot to this car . im saving up for all the products that i need to get to put on the supercharger.
DSCN9871.jpg

Last edited:

Oldnavyt

Established Member
shokid20 said:
I have a 92 red sho mtx. im going to be doing alot to this car . im saving up for all the products that i need to get to put on the supercharger.
DSCN9871.jpg

Whoa there! More pictures of your car please! Nice!

shokid20

It's SHO time
Established Member
will do as long as i can find away to enter the pics im not sure on how to do it through this site . this pic was on my other site but the pics i have on my computer im struggling to put them on so if someone can tell me how id appericiate it

Oldnavyt

Established Member
Open up a photobucket.com account for free, upload the pictures there, then post the img tag info at the bottom of the pictures here in your messages, thats it! Control C and control V are your friends for copy and pasting.

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
Well, since this is the only car I have, I'm one who just talks about my SHO...no Stang in the garage that gets all the attention...lol

I have a 97, managed to find one with all the EXACT options I wanted and color. It's been great to me, a few little problems, but the engine or tranny have never so much as hiccuped ;)

As far as entertainment factor...well it's great!! I find it quite amusing to beat up on retarded fart-piped and winged Cavaliers and Scions and the like with "just an ol' Taurus" :rockon:

Also...I had the 3rd cat removed, so I have fresh bolts under there and it only takes me about 10 minutes from the time I roll the jack under the car and remove it to bolt/unbolt it. So it goes from civil to INSANELY loud...it's mother effin awesome to say the least...lol Sounds sooooo damn good...

I made a few vids of it actually w/o the exhaust, but I won't be able to get them up for probably another month. They don't really do the car justice, but oh well it's the best I can do. If you REALLY wanna know how incredible it sounds, just buy a 3rd gen SHO and do it yourself, you'll be extremely glad you did, no disappointments I PROMISE... :thumbsup:

So anyways, some pics:
MySHO1small.jpg

MySHO2small.jpg

MySHO3small.jpg

MySHO5small.jpg

And one more for fun:
140MPH.jpg

Too bad it didn't turn out, but oh well... :burnout:

Now unfortunately tho, I'm trying to sell it right now: My Ad :( :( But it's because I really want to buy a 96-98 Cobra (or other really nice car that I'd better not mention here for fear of being shot) and since I want to pay cash for it, I need to get this $5000 off my driveway and into my bank...I love this car, but it must be done. :(

Now I know that 140MPH pic will scare most people away from buying it, but since I came here to glorify the SHO (not advertise it), I knew that pic would be rather enjoyable for you die-hard SHO fans...just don't tell any of my potential Autotrader buyers please...lol :beer:

~John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread