Where is everyone at??

SHOdown220

Established Member
So there doesn't seem to be very much action on the SHO dept. How many SHO owners do we have around here? Post up some info on your SHO if you'd like! :thumbsup:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
There aren't a whole lot of SHOguys on this site. The ones that are here typically use their car as a DD..

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Mine is enjoying semi-retirement. Well, actually full retirement. Only had it out about 10 times last Summer. After driving a Cobra R on track the SHO just isn't as exciting as it used to be. But I still love the car, don't get me wrong!!

Now it needs some wiper maintenance! :( I'm getting some funky noises when the wipers run. :read: any ideas?

1989 SHO purchased new and still looks and runs great!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

blue92

Established Member
SHOdown220 said:
So there doesn't seem to be very much action on the SHO dept. How many SHO owners do we have around here? Post up some info on your SHO if you'd like! :thumbsup:

There's plenty of SHO guys over on this board and it's a more active board than this one, it's a R rated board as well.

www.fordbastards.org

:thumbsup:

Oldnavyt

Established Member
Damn, I did not even notice this section. I have another SHO now. It is a 99 SHO, Silver Frost color with grey interior. Just turned 55,000 on it. I got it iwth 48,000 on it.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Oldnavyt said:
Damn, I did not even notice this section. I have another SHO now. It is a 99 SHO, Silver Frost color with grey interior. Just turned 55,000 on it. I got it iwth 48,000 on it.

There is a silver Gen3 in my town, i thought u might be him when i saw you were from lexington. but then i saw SC, im from lexington, NC. Too many damn lexingtons! :beer:

SHOSVT

Established Member
Not many SHOs here

Yeah, not much SHO traffic here.

My SHO is still put away for the winter, but I'll probably pull it out of storage next month. Sad thing is that I'm probably going to sell it this summer - along with the CSVT. I've got my eye on a 2004 Audi S4.

I talked to Doug at Performance Plus last fall, and he said he wouldn't mind having a SHO as a winter vehicle again - so maybe I can pass my SHO on to him and give it a good home.

91 FOX 5.0

Established Member
:shrug: Ive noticed this section is pretty dead. I have had 2 sho's and been around many, my brother has also owned one. Now we both have mustangs. My 91 which i loved blew a rod, and the tranny in my 93 went out. My brother had an 89 which also started nocking. I miss the sho's alot, very fun cars but my luck with them was shit and i didnt have the money for it, but ill have another one someday.

:D Good times in the SHO's , surprise a lot of unsuspecting people. :rockon:

startthesho

i want 12s
Established Member
i'm around here every so often, my poor SHO has a black hood and fender, the rest is green, stupid deer! :mj: but yeah, other than that it's pretty good for now.

motoman991

Banned
i have a 97 sho, i did have a 92 mtx sho but it was slowly becoming a piece of shit so i got rid of it. my dad had a 96 sho till he crested a hill and there was a deer right there.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
1989, purchased new 1990. Drove home from Detriot with it.

Has '96 SHO front brake upgrade, rod shifter, exhaust, cd/radio and slicers. 120k and semi retired. Ok, fully retired! ;-)

shosidesmall1qo.jpg

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
sohowcome said:
Bruce,

If you ever want to sell her, I would be happy to buy it from you.

-Zach

Hey Zach!

Long time, no hear from! :thumbsup: How's it going!?!?

I don't think I'll be parting with the SHO any time soon? I just put an addition onto my wareshouse at work so I have lots of room now! But if anything changes I'll be sure to keep you in mind!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
ac427cobra said:
Hey Zach!

Long time, no hear from! :thumbsup: How's it going!?!?

I don't think I'll be parting with the SHO any time soon? I just put an addition onto my wareshouse at work so I have lots of room now! But if anything changes I'll be sure to keep you in mind!

Pretty good and you??

Yeah I wouldnt have a problem buying anything that was previously owned by you :) She deserves a nice home that is for sure!

-Z

Users who are viewing this thread