Where does your state rank???

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Mens health released a study of the states with the safest drivers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17964471/?GT1=9246

what a crock..Des Moines, Iowa (although how fast can you really go on a tractor??)....is the best followed by Jersey City, New Jersey (really?? you would think it would be hard to drive flipping every one the bird...lol); New York City; Yonkers, New York (maybe because noone owns a car in N.Y?), and San Francisco (isn't this where Larry lives??, it can't be safe to drive in that town..lol).

worst...Columbia, South Carolina,leads the list, followed by St. Louis; Greensboro, North Carolina; Jackson, Mississippi, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Seeing as I live in Des Moines, I guess that question is answered.

PS: My tractor is faster than yours. ;)

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
03cobrablack said:
is the best followed by Jersey City, New Jersey (really?? you would think it would be hard to drive flipping every one the bird...lol); New York City; Yonkers, New York (maybe because noone owns a car in N.Y?), and San Francisco (isn't this where Larry lives??, it can't be safe to drive in that town..lol).

What are you talking about? Yonkers has TONS of cars, and NYC is kind of obvious on the car count.

However, I must be pretty damn safe, because I'm from northern NJ and White Plains, NY, which is right near Yonkers.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
"The survey used data from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Allstate Insurance and the Governors Highway Safety Association to rank 100 cities."

Anything that uses Allstate as a source is 100% complete bull shit.

RookieBeotch

Post Whore!!
Established Member
03cobrablack said:
Mens health released a study of the states with the safest drivers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17964471/?GT1=9246

what a crock..Des Moines, Iowa (although how fast can you really go on a tractor??)....is the best followed by Jersey City, New Jersey (really?? you would think it would be hard to drive flipping every one the bird...lol); New York City; Yonkers, New York (maybe because noone owns a car in N.Y?), and San Francisco (isn't this where Larry lives??, it can't be safe to drive in that town..lol).

worst...Columbia, South Carolina,leads the list, followed by St. Louis; Greensboro, North Carolina; Jackson, Mississippi, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.

seeing as you list missouri as your residence I wouldnt be too quick to bust out the redneck/farmer jokes.

Common

Established Member
Im from Jersey and live 10 min away from Jersey City, no way in phuckin hell that place has safest drivers.............im there everyday and trust me....NO WAY.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
the article says the key factor is fatalties caused by speeding

i see more wrecks everyday in Tampa than i have ever seen in any other place i have lived. And i have lived all over!
PA
NE
ME
VA
Italy
Bahrain
Greece
and now FL

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
kinda hard to get into a fatal speeding accident when youre moving at 10mph :kaboom:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
WireEater said:
Considering I drive on 95 a lot. Seeing the people around here I'd say Virginia has to be in the worst category.

ya know when i lived in the tidewater area i though this too...then i moved to Tampa....FL drivers are bad...then add all the old people into the mix + uninsured illegals

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
Double"O" said:
ya know when i lived in the tidewater area i though this too...then i moved to Tampa....FL drivers are bad...then add all the old people into the mix + uninsured illegals
yea the old retired old people in Florida have got to be the main reason for bad drivers considering it is the retirement capital of the U.S.

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Obviously they missed Sebring FL........two days ago I saw a Deputy try to pull some geezer over and he was yelling at him on the PA to get back in his car and pull to the side of the road. He had stopped and got out in the center lane of US 27 at 730 in the morning:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
mjzilinski said:
I have only driven in about 10 states, but michigan is the worst I've seen personally

Thank You

the only state when the turn lane is full people will pull into on comming traffice to make their turn to where they want to go

Users who are viewing this thread