Where did u meet?

hb712

Established Member
Met in HS through all of her friends I got with. We've been together almost 6 years and we'll be married in Sept.

canibus

Established Member
met my current GF playing poker, her dad hosted a home game. I played against him regularly so he invited me. I was first out in the tournament so i watched tv waiting for the cash game to start. my girl showed up and watched tv with me, we talked and hit it off.

scancion

Established Member
We lived in same neighborhood forever and we finally meet from a mutual friend in HS. Been together 9 years and married for 3 1/2

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
At the Buckhead Lounge in Atlanta where I was a bartender in 1968. Got married in August 1968 and recently celebrated our 40th anniversary!!:beer:

And everyone said it wouldn't last!!:-D

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I was with a bunch of friends playing parking lot tag football. My future wife, her sister and her cousin went by a couple of times and yelled at us. Something told me to get in my car and pull over and talk to her. The rest is history. Dec 15 will be 24 years and we dated 2 years and 3 months before that. Thank the good Lord above for her probably 99% of the other girls I had known would have never put up with me and my habits. Cars and such.

Users who are viewing this thread