Where did the AMS Evo go??????

Ace5Oh

Established Member
yeah me 2 that is a sweet evo. i havent seen other good racez the last 1 i saw was against the viper.

UNDR PSI

Established Member
He put 795 to the wheels 2 weeks ago on a good tune and the spray. :eek: That was right before the big meet in Orlando last weekend. He was supposed to be there but wasn't. :shrug: Hopefully, Chris has just been busy.

darksrt

Established Member
795 eh, sounds kinda sketchy :dw: still, he is probably just chillin with the car not really doing much. but you are right he was supposed to go to that supra meet and didnt show up :uh oh:

CobrABoZ

Established Member
dude i dont know where u guys hear these rumors, i know him personally nothing has changed on the car and he isnt gone anywhere. the 795 is a myth just so yall know.

Humid_SVT

Established Member
UNDR PSI said:
He put 795 to the wheels 2 weeks ago on a good tune and the spray. :eek: That was right before the big meet in Orlando last weekend. He was supposed to be there but wasn't. :shrug: Hopefully, Chris has just been busy.

The car never laid down 795, the car hasnt left pensacola in sometime and hasnt been down to south FL on an AWD dyno since he raced the viper that weekend in Orlando. He never went to orlando either on the weekend of the meet... he was in pensacola the whole weekend of the meet. He was supposed to stay with us, but he had some other plans.

AMS is coming down in a couple of weeks to do some work and tuning on the car. He is local up here and someone see's him at least once a weekend.

Your source = :bs: :bs: :bs:

Last edited:

KevPSR

Established Member
haha..I saw the Chris and tha EVO last night

Haven't been any new videos in the past couple of weeks because I've either been out of town, or it's been raining.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Speeds8erM-1 said:
These rumors are great, blahahahahahaha! 795? I heard it was 1400 and the car weighed 2200 pounds?

pssh i heard chris lost some weight now its 2150lbs with him in it!!!

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
you have got to be kidding me? 2150 with full interior right? i heard when he tookout the back seats the car was down about 1400lbs. making his HP/Weight ratio

NOS347BlkLx

On the button and Waiting
Established Member
1 bad bullitt said:
cool sig picture what did you use to make it?

A buddy of mine made it. I have no idea how or what he used. All I know is that he is good W/ that kind of shit, Ill ask him. :shrug:

UNDR PSI

Established Member
CobrABoZ said:
dude i dont know where u guys hear these rumors, i know him personally nothing has changed on the car and he isnt gone anywhere. the 795 is a myth just so yall know.

Sorry, I thought Allen (Broke7), was a reliable source. :??:

UNDR PSI

Established Member
Humid_SVT said:
The car never laid down 795, the car hasnt left pensacola in sometime and hasnt been down to south FL on an AWD dyno since he raced the viper that weekend in Orlando. He never went to orlando either on the weekend of the meet... he was in pensacola the whole weekend of the meet. He was supposed to stay with us, but he had some other plans.

AMS is coming down in a couple of weeks to do some work and tuning on the car. He is local up here and someone see's him at least once a weekend.

Your source = :bs: :bs: :bs:

"word on the street, EVO laid down 795HP yesterday on the dyno on the good tune and the sauce" This was posted by Allen on MF's site. Sorry if it was incorrect. :shrug: OR a secret?! :uh oh: J/K

Users who are viewing this thread