where can i get my blower ported?

-00SVT-

SILVERSHARK
Established Member
i live in ky. where can i take or send my blower to have it ported? how much does it cost and how long will it take?

-00SVT-

SILVERSHARK
Established Member
thanks LL. hate to beat the same questons in the ground but i didnt know if there was a place close to me. but thats what im gonna do.

-00SVT-

SILVERSHARK
Established Member
thanks LB thats where im gonna go with it. how long will i have to go without the L? i only have minor upgrades like a volant cai and no cats witha flowmaster exhaust. if i do this now will it give me any trouble?

LightningB

Just another Lightning
Established Member
-00SVT- said:
thanks LB thats where im gonna go with it. how long will i have to go without the L? i only have minor upgrades like a volant cai and no cats witha flowmaster exhaust. if i do this now will it give me any trouble?

I got mine back in a little over a week. They will call you before they actually start the port just to go over everything you want and make sure its all correct. Great service.:thumbsup:

LightningB

Just another Lightning
Established Member
I went wit the stage 4, but I got it during the summer when they had a sale and the price differece was so minimal I went with 4. I also got the rotors stripped.

Users who are viewing this thread