Where can I get a good tune?

2003Terminator

Established Member
I have a 2003 Cobra and I'm trying to find a place were I can get a good tune. I prefer to be somewhere close to Oklahoma City. Also anywhere around Pensacola, FL. is cool too. I don't know too many tuning shops so I appreciate any help.

Higgs Boson

Established Member
If you don't mind going to Dallas then HPP is a good choice. It's in Lewisville so it's not quite all the way to Dallas but it is straight down I35. That's where I have always taken my Mustangs.

TIMS93GT

Established Member
2003Terminator said:
I have a 2003 Cobra and I'm trying to find a place were I can get a good tune. I prefer to be somewhere close to Oklahoma City. Also anywhere around Pensacola, FL. is cool too. I don't know too many tuning shops so I appreciate any help.

XXX Motorsports on Fairfield Drive in Pensacola. Talk to John and Brad over there...they are very good at what they do. They tuned Chad Baxters TT 03 Cobra...and many others. I believe the number is 850 457 DYNO.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
If you feel like making a trip to Mobile (1 hr west of Pcola) you can have RWTD dyno tune you. They have done 1k's of cobra's.

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
RWTD is where I got mine (mailorder), and it was perfect when checked on the dyno.

Sambandit at Mile-Hi Dyno is another good choice for mail order.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Hey man, I'm in Stillwater and I have been going to HPP in Lewisville, TX(North Dallas) for the last 3 years. They are one of the best and most credible tuners in the country. It's only about a 3 hour drive from OKC. Well worth it, in my opinion.

Give them a call: (972) 395-9844

Users who are viewing this thread