Where can I find X-plan prices?

Supernova

Established Member
I'm thinking about getting a 2013 and would be eligible for X-plan, but I'm not sure where to find out what X-plan is on these cars (base and with options). Does anyone know where I can find this? Thanks in advance for the help!

Stanger00

Established Member
The only place I was able to get x-plan pricing was with my old company I worked for. One of the incentive programs we had in our contract.

Supernova

Established Member
you need to go to www.fordpartner.com and need your company's 'partner code' to get on the site. Here you can build how you want and see the X Plan price for the vehicle you built

Hmm, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, but I'm not sure I have a "partner code" because the reason I'm eligible for X-plan is because I'm a Ford shareholder.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
join mustang club of america, its 50 bucks, they send u a card in like a week and pin number and you get xplan with them. thats what i did

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I'm thinking about getting a 2013 and would be eligible for X-plan, but I'm not sure where to find out what X-plan is on these cars (base and with options). Does anyone know where I can find this? Thanks in advance for the help!

Step 1: click https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/partnerlogin.do
Step 2: enter eaa01 for the partner code
Step 3: view x-plan pricing to your hearts content

BTW, +1 on the MOA membership for $50

87hatchy

Established Member
Cool thanks. Looks like they only have 2012 pricing up though. Also, I didn't realize x-plan pricing was available for the GT500.

Ahh but you must explore the site! By default, the 2012 xplan pricing comes up through that site when you click "Build and Price"....if you get to where the 2012's come up and just click "Cars" at the top, you can select Mustang and it will be the 13's with X Plan pricing :beer:

and yes, you can get GT500 with xplan, but no Boss 302 or F150 Raptor

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
You guys have any luck getting the dealer to give you better than x-plan pricing even though that's all the you're eligible for?

For 2012, the X-plan price on a premium GT is about 700 over invoice. If you are buying at the right time, I would think you could always order a specific car for 300-500 over invoice. For cars that have been sitting, you could probably get them under invoice. This is more likely on a 2012 that is sitting when the 2013s are on the lot.

I built a 2013 premium GT with Brembos and the X-plan was about 35k. Once the 2013s are out in solid numbers, you should be able to negotiate down close to invoice. You just have to be an informed buyer.

RTD

Established Member
Ahh but you must explore the site! By default, the 2012 xplan pricing comes up through that site when you click "Build and Price"....if you get to where the 2012's come up and just click "Cars" at the top, you can select Mustang and it will be the 13's with X Plan pricing :beer:

and yes, you can get GT500 with xplan, but no Boss 302 or F150 Raptor

Cool. I got it to work for the 2013 GT but not the 2013 GT500 (still shows as $54,495 base).

RTD

Established Member
Also, why does the configurator for the GT not have the Track Package? It has the Brembo Pkg and Recaros but not the Track Pkg.

87hatchy

Established Member
Also, why does the configurator for the GT not have the Track Package? It has the Brembo Pkg and Recaros but not the Track Pkg.

I don't think Ford is finished with the site yet...There are other options you still cannot select, such as rear end gearing. It is still a work in progress, but my guess is that it will be done within the next few weeks since the cars just started hitting dealers

Supernova

Established Member
Cool. I got it to work for the 2013 GT but not the 2013 GT500 (still shows as $54,495 base).
Where are you seeing the 2013 Mustang, I've looked all over the site and can't find anything but the 2012?:shrug:

Ahh but you must explore the site! By default, the 2012 xplan pricing comes up through that site when you click "Build and Price"....if you get to where the 2012's come up and just click "Cars" at the top, you can select Mustang and it will be the 13's with X Plan pricing
I don't see a link for just "cars", and the "vehicles and pricing" link takes me to the 2012...

Users who are viewing this thread