Where can I find 4" chrome exhaust tips?

0TriZzlePhatRid

My local shop does not have the correct length exhaust tips for our truck. I want the same tips but just 4" and chrome. Anyone know where I can find them?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
My local shop does not have the correct length exhaust tips for our truck. I want the same tips but just 4" and chrome. Anyone know where I can find them?

My local Mieneke has the correct length 4" tips for Lightnings.

They are Magnaflow brand and they look sweet. I may have to get some.:rockon:

txyaloo

Established Member
I had some put on my L today. Magnaflow 4" with a rolled lip.:rockon:

I can get them for $95 a pair if anyone is interested.

How about more info on this LL? I went to a local shop and they wanted $150 a freaking tip.

Stupid MAC won't stand behind their warranty and replace my rusted tips. I love the sound of the exhaust, but I'm tired of looking at holes in my tips.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
How about more info on this LL? I went to a local shop and they wanted $150 a freaking tip.

Stupid MAC won't stand behind their warranty and replace my rusted tips. I love the sound of the exhaust, but I'm tired of looking at holes in my tips.

I can pick them up tomorrow and ship them out Monday if you want a set.

It's dark and raining but here's a pic.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'm with Stan. I have rolled tips now and it has that "oh hi, nice to meet you" look to it. I want the "I'll tear your head off while banging your wife" look that a good set of 4" slash cut tips will have.

txyaloo

Established Member
I'm with Stan. I have rolled tips now and it has that "oh hi, nice to meet you" look to it. I want the "I'll tear your head off while banging your wife" look that a good set of 4" slash cut tips will have.

After seeing the pics, I think I prefer the slash cut tips too. I love rolled tips on a mustang. The Mach1 tips look awesome, but I don't think they fit with the Lightning.

If stupid MAC would just sell me some replacement tips, I'd be all over them, but I could never get them to reply and LFP quit replying to me about it too. I think they are some of the best looking tips available.

Users who are viewing this thread