Where can I buy a...

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Front end "mask" or "Bra" for a 2003 Cobra?? Every company that I have found lists the 2003, but it says no cobra or no svt?? Where can I find one?? I REALLY hate the look too (before flaming begins...) But to be honest, it would really be nice to get one for road trips (to save the front end from bugs/rocks) EXPECIALLY with the cicadas on the way... this is my daily, and would just like some temp. protection from elements... ANY help on where you bought one/ what $ range I am looking at for it would be appreicated!!!

(ford.com has one listed, but for the 99-01's, doesn't say anything about the 03's...)

THANKS in advance!!:beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
try the internet search for anything auto or everything auto. the site is not very user friendly but you can figure it out.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
colgan makes good bras for the 03/04 cobras

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Thanks to all for the prompt responces!! Now I can't decide btwn the cobra logo one, and the carbon fiber one (since it matches the carbon fiber in the car....) Prices are not bad either... Thanks again!!

whtsnake03

Established Member
You might want to consider a 3M clear bra. It is a clear film that adheres to the car. The film was originally developed to protect helicopter blades.

The front end covers can scratch the paint where the fasteners connect to the wheel wells and can cause uneven fading if left on all the time.

I had a front end cover on my 89 black convertible and will never own one again.

If you get a clear bra make sure the installer doesn't cut the film on the car and leave razor marks in the paint. :cuss:

I got an 18" clear bra installed for $220. IMHO the extra cost is worth it. :coolman:

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
Originally posted by Zakattack
At www.fordaccessories.com. They sell the bra with the Cobra logo on it. I paid $119(?). It fits great and easy to install.
Chuck

I have this as well... love it too(thanks to the g/f). Did notice though that the lip of the hood part stretched out a little, nothing huge, but just a little..

Last edited:

hoofbeat

Established Member
Originally posted by Zakattack
At www.fordaccessories.com. They sell the bra with the Cobra logo on it. I paid $119(?). It fits great and easy to install.
Chuck
:beer: This is where i bought the bra for my car. Great fit, zero problems with paint fade or rub.Great people to deal with,they sent the one for the 01 cobra at first, called them up, they sent the correct one with a return slip before i sent the first one back!!

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Originally posted by hoofbeat
:beer: This is where i bought the bra for my car. Great fit, zero problems with paint fade or rub.Great people to deal with,they sent the one for the 01 cobra at first, called them up, they sent the correct one with a return slip before i sent the first one back!!

I was looking at that bra on the website. Is that a pocket for the front license plate I see? Does the front plate slip into that or is it a cut-out for the factory plate mount to slide through?

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by 03blacksnake
I was looking at that bra on the website. Is that a pocket for the front license plate I see? Does the front plate slip into that or is it a cut-out for the factory plate mount to slide through?

I don't know that if that is an option. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread