Where are you spending the holidays and with whom?

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
So where does everyone plan to go for Christmas/NewYear's??

I am staying in DC with my parents for Christmas day, then I will go down to Norfolk and see a few buddies of mine that are getting leave or coming home from deployments.
For New Years I really do not have any plans yet:shrug: I may go to Florida and hang out with Adam though:p (If I'm invited, he'll probaly kick my ass out)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I'm at the USAF Security and Law Enforcement Academy in TX so I'm spending the holidays here. Thankfully I love San Antonio so its not too bad. :shrug:

BTW, Tony, the Navy has a Law Enforcement program in the same building I'm in. Pretty cool group of guys...even if I still don't understand the rank structure...lol :D

darkcrayz

Established Member
christmas ill be at home with my family.

new years ill be at my friends house and then go light fireworks off at the beach.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
So where does everyone plan to go for Christmas/NewYear's??

I am staying in DC with my parents for Christmas day, then I will go down to Norfolk and see a few buddies of mine that are getting leave or coming home from deployments.
For New Years I really do not have any plans yet:shrug: I may go to Florida and hang out with Adam though:p (If I'm invited, he'll probaly kick my ass out)

Tony, I will be driving to Florida on X-Mas day.

So I will be spending the day with my truck and a bed chock full of guns!

As for new years eve I am working. I have off New Years day apparently.:rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'll be at home with my family in Hartwell Georgia. We plan on going snow skiing right after christmas.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Re: Re: Where are you spending the holidays and with whom?

Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Tony, I will be driving to Florida on X-Mas day.

So I will be spending the day with my truck and a bed chock full of guns!

As for new years eve I am working. I have off New Years day apparently.:rockon:

Well you be safe on your journey, but then again you have enough arms to supply a small militia so....:p

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer

BTW, Tony, the Navy has a Law Enforcement program in the same building I'm in. Pretty cool group of guys...even if I still don't understand the rank structure...lol :D

Yeah, the AF trains the Navy MA's (Master at Arms) in certain NEC's. Makes sense, the AF program has the facilities and money to provide the training.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Headed to Missouri tomorrow to spend the holidays with inlaws. :bored:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
On the 26th the wife and I, 3 kids, and the wife's parents are driving to Boone, N.C. to stay for 3 nights. We will be hitting one of the local ski slopes to flop around in the snow. For New Years eve, my wife and I will go to a party and celebrate our marriage, as we do each year, since we got married on New Years day.

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
Yeah, the AF trains the Navy MA's (Master at Arms) in certain NEC's. Makes sense, the AF program has the facilities and money to provide the training.
Cool. :beer: I know the Navy provides some training for the AF as well (especially our Pararescuemen).

zzzzzer

Established Member
I'm not 100% sure who does the Combat Diving program but I know the Navy does their Egress Training. :)

Users who are viewing this thread