Where are the dynos in south Florida?

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
Where is a good place to dyno in south Florida? I will be near the Sarasota/Bradenton/Tampa area on friday and need a A/F check on a dyno and was wondering where to go. It can be either Friday or Saturday but definitely needs to be soon with the new custom predator tune. I'm itching to try it out and the last one was pretty far off, so I need to doublecheck this one real soon. Thanks in advance.

Where are my florida guys at?

jasonc32amg

Established Member
They are all over the place in south florida...but I think you mean central florida

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
yeah I meant central or west coast of Florida. Particularily the Tampa/St. Pete, Bradenton,Sarasota or Port Charlotte areas.

2002bolt

Established Member
There is one here in gainesville at Rollins Automotive, i believe its a dynojet.

Craig99SVT

Went to the Dark Side
Established Member
Originally posted by 78mphgpr
Coastal Dyno is the only place to go. (813) 849-2423. Craig, I pm'ed you back.

Is it a mustang dyno or a Dynojet? I made an appt. with them for tomorrow to dyno and possibly retune. Will you be in the area between 2-4 tomorrow? It would be cool to meet up.

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
twilight performance in apolacka miami, fl 1-305-769-0140 ask for bert tell him victor sent you! the owne bert is really cool he's got a 3rotor 3rd gen rx-7 with 700 hp!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Craig99SVT
yeah I meant central or west coast of Florida. Particularily the Tampa/St. Pete, Bradenton,Sarasota or Port Charlotte areas.

Whooaaa Port charlotte... Not many people know where that is... Did you ever use to live here?

Users who are viewing this thread