Where are my Tucson cobra owners at!?

phfelts

Established Member
I've seen a few ridding around town, and talked to some of them. Just wondering how many people from the Tucson area are on this forum.

I'm looking to get back into the car scene once I get back into town. :coolman:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member

Jefe

Established Member
Makes me laugh I actually ran into Robert the other day at the bank. I guess his Cobra is kenne bell'd now. Werent you guys supposed to race awhile back?
We did a couple years ago when he was just pullied. Was actually a pretty close race. Couldnt really film it though...

[ame=http://vimeo.com/6675762]Cobra Flybys on Vimeo[/ame]

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
In! I speak with 8-12 Cobra owners regularly. Theres another 15-20 I know of that Ive never met.

Local site: Desert Street Cars - Tucson's Street and Performance car enthusiast forum

Off the top of my head, Tucson guys:

Slow99x
Mystic03
torqued
Fast Freddy(Ford GT)
TuksonMike
NinjaEric
dam2v

I believe I saw you at Cars and Coffee in Tucson in March?? Amazing Termi. Nice CCW's as well. I actually took a picture of your car lol. I'm not in Tucson but I have friends and a sister there attending UA. Didn't know that many Cobra owners existed in AZ lol. No termi for me though just a 97 Cobra.

Jefe

Established Member
Post the pic! Ill also take your sisters phone # :dancenana:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Post the pic! Ill also take your sisters phone # :dancenana:

1zv5rpx.jpg

That you??? hahaha Sister's phone number for your Termi as a Trade with no trade back?????

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
If that's your car than WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also have it on video as you left. Also know where you live, where you work and your phone number. LOL jk on the last stuff lol. But I do have tape of your awesome car driving off. Just wish you would have gotten on it a bit more.

Jefe

Established Member
If that's your car than WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also have it on video as you left. Also know where you live, where you work and your phone number. LOL jk on the last stuff lol. But I do have tape of your awesome car driving off. Just wish you would have gotten on it a bit more.
Yep thats me. And Ill pass on the trade :lol: Post or send me the vid if you can. Its rare I get to hear what it sounds like as I drive it.

I dont like getting on it near the show there so we can keep having the show but half a mile down the street im usually ripping on it :beer:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Yep thats me. And Ill pass on the trade :lol: Post or send me the vid if you can. Its rare I get to hear what it sounds like as I drive it.

I dont like getting on it near the show there so we can keep having the show but half a mile down the street im usually ripping on it :beer:

Haha nice. Ahhhhh I thought it was gonna be a straight trade! lol jk. Ehh can't post the vid my computer is being retarded, sorry. It sounded mellow, I'm pretty sure you have cats. On that little straight behind the parking lot, the exit, you gave it a little gas sounded clean. Could be louder though.

Yah true I wouldn't have gotten on it there either. Hahaha I did the same lol. I was there with an 08 mustang and an 05 STi.

Users who are viewing this thread