Where are all these women?????

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Surfing all around the web you get the impression that there are boat loads of woman giving it up all the time doing all kinds of wild and crazy things.

My question is where are these women keeping themselves because no matter where I travel to on this planet they certainly aren't as free and easy as the web suggests? :shrug::cryying:

MachsFastr

Established Member
CobraKindaGuy said:
Surfing all around the web you get the impression that there are boat loads of woman giving it up all the time doing all kinds of wild and crazy things.

My question is where are these women keeping themselves because no matter where I travel to on this planet they certainly aren't as free and easy as the web suggests? :shrug::cryying:

Post a pic of yourself. :poke:

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
I think most of them that look like they are from America are drug adled and they give them like $200 dollars. The ones that are from overseas are probably slaves ?

Rochard

Established Member
Where are these women? They are everywhere.

I work full time in the adult industry creating those websites that speak off. First off, most of what you read is fake. Second, these girls are in fact out there, just waiting to get some, and they wonder where all of these good looking men are.

I deal with models on a regular basis and I'm good friends with lots of them. They are all beautiful and willing, but yet can't find a boyfriend to save their lives. It's very ironic.

Here's the secret to life.... (ready for this?)

It's confidence. Plain and simple.

You walk into Target and you see a good looking girl. Chances are she's no different than you; She's looking for someone to spend time with, someone who will take her out to dinner, someone who will bang her brains out every night. But no one will walk up to her and ask her out.

Take a chance already. If you ask ten girls out on a date, chances are one of them will say yes. Perhaps she likes men with long hair and you have long hair, or perhaps she likes geeky men. Perhaps she might just say yes because she likes how you dress or your "bad boy image".

The "let's see all your hot girlfriends" thread on this very board is proof of this. Some of you guys are uglier than me and still have hot girlfriends.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Rochard said:
Where are these women? They are everywhere.

I work full time in the adult industry creating those websites that speak off. First off, most of what you read is fake. Second, these girls are in fact out there, just waiting to get some, and they wonder where all of these good looking men are.

I deal with models on a regular basis and I'm good friends with lots of them. They are all beautiful and willing, but yet can't find a boyfriend to save their lives. It's very ironic.

Here's the secret to life.... (ready for this?)

It's confidence. Plain and simple.

You walk into Target and you see a good looking girl. Chances are she's no different than you; She's looking for someone to spend time with, someone who will take her out to dinner, someone who will bang her brains out every night. But no one will walk up to her and ask her out.

Take a chance already. If you ask ten girls out on a date, chances are one of them will say yes. Perhaps she likes men with long hair and you have long hair, or perhaps she likes geeky men. Perhaps she might just say yes because she likes how you dress or your "bad boy image".

The "let's see all your hot girlfriends" thread on this very board is proof of this. Some of you guys are uglier than me and still have hot girlfriends.
i met this girl on the internet

and this one

:poke:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Good call Rochard. Its just most guys who see a good/great looking girl thinks she is already taken.

I also agree with the money thing Wyotech says. I have seen some of the ugliest, nasties looking guys who have more money than any of us could ever spend and the women are just dripping off them. I don't mean ugly ones or poor ones either. A good friend of my father's has more money and property than he knows what to do with. He's in his late 50's early 60's. It seems everything he has ever touched has turned to gold. Before he recently got married the YOUNG (20s - 30s) ladies would flock all over him. I mean lawyers and such. Well to do in their own right but still came to him because he had more. My boss has always been the same. He has had more women than I can count all because of money and the power it brings. And there are a lot more men in this area that have the same thing happening all because of money.

UCBeau

Just start asking out hot chicks, and pay attention to their reactions so you can change the way you are asking them out, if necessary. Sooner or later, your success rate will improve.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
It's definitely, 100%, without a doubt...confidence. He's absolutely right. Just grab your balls and go ask out 10 hot women. At least one will be down.

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
Be careful what you wish for.. Some rediculously hot women are single for a reason, they are so high maintenance!! Outward beauty is a novelty that wears off very quickly if the woman has nothing else to offer. Looks aren't everything!

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
03silversvt said:
i met this girl on the internet

To the babe by the motorcycle...hey baby it's the Love Master here....put something big and powerful between your legs now baby...:burnout:

Damn I'd be humping her all day and night!!

jdlightning33

Established Member
Neverlift said:
Be careful what you wish for.. Some rediculously hot women are single for a reason, they are so high maintenance!! Outward beauty is a novelty that wears off very quickly if the woman has nothing else to offer. Looks aren't everything!
wow couldent have said it better

Users who are viewing this thread