When you have too much carbon fiber...

yermo

Established Member
Labeled as “Mclarens can fly”. But that is a Porsche (information only). There is a better one of a Mercedes that flies off the track completely. The drivers in both situations were unhurt. That is what happens when they were getting to close to the person in front of them they didn’t have enough down force on the front of the car.

turbowhat

In Hibernation
Established Member
Originally posted by yermo
Labeled as “Mclarens can fly”. But that is a Porsche (information only). There is a better one of a Mercedes that flies off the track completely. The drivers in both situations were unhurt. That is what happens when they were getting to close to the person in front of them they didn’t have enough down force on the front of the car.

thats why im a newbie :cryying:

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Originally posted by yermo

that is a mercedes:shrug:

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
Originally posted by vector
that is a mercedes:shrug:

no thats the porche, but he said there is a better video of a mercedes. in the mercedes video the car flies twice as high, and actually lands in some trees before finally hitting the ground

turbowhat

In Hibernation
Established Member
yeah the benz does like 3 backflips... the clip is embedded in a video called FUll_throttle.... i can post the link if you want to watch it, but i think it s an old vid too.

Users who are viewing this thread