When you don't make power - you do this?

61mmstang94

Established Member
The winner is at 5:40.

If you guys didnt see that guy its pretty funny after seeing those idiots going so slow.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Gosh, those cars are just so hella flush. I made a hella flush this morning before work, it was actually a double hella flusher, but nothing in comparison to these hella flushers.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
My friend lives in an apartment complex with one of these idiots. Dude has a slammed 350z. He trades wheels with friends every couple weeks. That's about how often he places his front bumper as well. Sarcasm aside, I know he has had at least 3 in the past 5-6 months. The complex has speed bumps. He has about a half inch of clearance, so it flexes and bends big time over every bump. My friend asked him about the front bumper and he says his buddy can paint them, and chinese made knockoffs are cheap, so it's all good. Ok...

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Who organizes that??? I guess its a skill.....

Blak GT

Established Member
Some slammed cars look good to me, I won't lie. But if you're "competition" is seeing who can make it in and out of a slightly slanted driveway, you need to rethink your priorities...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Every time I see someone driving around with this shit I pray they crash violently...

69clark

Established Member
So who wins, the person that scrapes more or scrapes less?

Because if its the guy that scrapes less, I have and easy solution that would make any one of those guys king of the curb! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread