When will we see the Recaro seats on the market for Technology package cars

OrangeCompete

Roadrunner
Established Member
how there is a non-recaro seat in this car is beyond me.

I feel you there. When I bought my Boss (first dealer allocation) they were only getting one without Recaros/Torsen, so here I am today...the Ford Racing Recaros are hella expensive though, so I hope to find a set a Boss owner is selling when these GT350s come out and they do the swap.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
The car I have incoming shortly has the technology package, which means no Recaros.
Is this something that I will be able to purchase separately should the "tech pack" seats not serve me?
Does anyone know if this will be a plug and play? Obviously I would lose the heated and cooled seats which isn't a big deal.

the struggle.....ditch it for another!

westwest888

GT350R convert
Established Member
I'd probably want to put a real Recaro Profi in mine and would sell the OE seats. I'm a no radio buyer because Microsoft Sync is the worst computer ever built.

CO Mack

Established Member
I'd probably want to put a real Recaro Profi in mine and would sell the OE seats. I'm a no radio buyer because Microsoft Sync is the worst computer ever built.

It's not Microsoft, it's Blackberry. It's much better than the MSFT version.

hedgehog

Established Member
iM glad I saw this thread I can take the recaros out of my Boss 302 and put them in the GT350 thanks guys! :rockon:

liter of cola

Established Member
if you want the recaros marked gt350, you'll need the vin of a gt350 track pack and you'll have to order them through your dealers parts dept. only other option I would consider is picking up a set of recaro sportsters. I believe its the same seat, they just added a special design and a bit more padding for the gt350.

you can check em out and buy em here-
around $3k for a set in cloth a bit more for vinyl and $4k for a set in leather
:thumbsup:

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/recaro-recaro-sportster-seats-c-4259_4520_4523_9882.html

Last edited:

Tank5879

Established Member
Random Googling for something else led me to this. Got today's lottery numbers perchance?

Mustang6g has a discussion on this, escourcebook had this info and it was quickly deleted the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread