When will SEARCH be fixed?!

badmpg03

Established Member
I know there is a plethora of real time feedback and information about parts which is of great value to me on this site! Been attempting to search the forum on and off for some time now and nothing works. Just for questions I have - that I am sure have been asked time and again. I tried random combinations, searching just through yesterday,...etc.

Admins you are aware of this....what gives? I see this issue was brought to light some time ago but nothing has been done.

i also just paid for premium membership but unfortunately this makes no difference.

Please help us out?!? I was active here years ago before I sold my '04. Just got back into a new one :coolman: and I need to get back up to speed on parts and where to spend money! Goes without saying I love the site and love the community of course! PLEASE HELP! :(

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
you can always use Google.

Start the search with: Site:SVTPerformance.com - and then add the key words or product you are trying to research.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I know there is a plethora of real time feedback and information about parts which is of great value to me on this site! Been attempting to search the forum on and off for some time now and nothing works. Just for questions I have - that I am sure have been asked time and again. I tried random combinations, searching just through yesterday,...etc.

Admins you are aware of this....what gives? I see this issue was brought to light some time ago but nothing has been done.

i also just paid for premium membership but unfortunately this makes no difference.

Please help us out?!? I was active here years ago before I sold my '04. Just got back into a new one :coolman: and I need to get back up to speed on parts and where to spend money! Goes without saying I love the site and love the community of course! PLEASE HELP! :(

Dupe account? Nice! They do know about the issue.

badmpg03

Established Member
Google does help thanks for tip.

Yep had to create a new account. Forgot the email and username I was using 10yrs ago!

Users who are viewing this thread