When to San Diego and took some pics

wayboarder

Established Member
So spur of the moment I heard a friend of mine I served in the military with was flying into San Diego for the weekend so I hauled on down. The place we stayed at was unbelievable, it was his brothers place, couldnt believe the view and the interior of the house. Well we got drunk and decided to go fishing after, excuse the dirty pics, it rained the whole way down to San Diego. I tried to hit up stan however i was at the wrong beach:nonono:

enjoy the short sliver of pics:beer:

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
:lol: Beautiful place though! I've always wanted to visit the coast....Oklahoma is just incredible though:nonono:. Get a drop on that thing ASAP though! My dad has a silver 04 and I can't stand the lift kit Ford put on these!

wayboarder

Established Member
I would love to drop it but no mod money for the lightning until the syclone is finished and I am done with school. I just dropped 8 bills on tires today and that put a hurtin on this poor college student.:shrug:

wayboarder

Established Member
you txted me but I didn't know you were down here!!!

Ya I hit up stan on saturday night but as I said before I was at sunset and I guess it was too far:shrug:. I texted you on the way back up to whittier when I blew by what I thought was you(haybale). It was a good time. There was a ton of women at the bar strip in sunset. I want to roll back down soon so Ill hit ya up when I do.

Users who are viewing this thread