When thank you is not enough.....

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
I recent agreed to purchase an item from a very stand up, generous person known as 01SVTMIKE.

To make a long story short........the item was USED and I agreed to purchase the items for $45 delivered. I pay paled and waited for the shipping info. A day later while Mike was removing the item from his truck, it was damaged. He offered to give me a refund or send a similar item he had purchased to replace what he was sending me. He mentioned he would send it out the following morning if we agreed. I confirmed the item was what I was looking for and noticed the $80 plus shipping on JLP's website. I offered to pay more but Mike adamantly refused, I assumed since it was used he was comfortable with it. So we proceeded with the sale.

Well, today I picked up at the USPS, an Express Mail package, with mind you $14.40 cents worth of postage, containing a BRAND NEW JLP product. Not a ding, scratch or finger print on it. Wrapped in the same manner it would have been delivered by JLP, if I had order it myself.

How do you express your gratitude to such a generous thoughtful person. When thank you is not enough you tell others what a fabulous person I found amongst us here on SVT Performance. It certainly brings you full circle and back around in believing and having faith that there are forth right people in this world.

I sincerely have met one in 01SVTMIKE........

With much respect and highest regards.......8sm

Last edited:

todd abbott

Established Member
It's nice to catch a thread like this, you read post after post on people that don't ship goods at all or worse ship damaged items, it's truly nice to see someone over deliver.:rockon:

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
ToddAbbott said:
It's nice to catch a thread like this, you read post after post on people that don't ship goods at all or worse ship damaged items, it's truly nice to see someone over deliver.:rockon:

Thats for sure, honest people like Mike give me faith in people again.:)

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
We need these threads more than once in a while...

:rockon: :beer: :thumbsup: Mike... Stan

+1

Glad to hear there are some good people left.:thumbsup:

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
It is very nice to see that there are some trustworthy people out there! It seems that we have had more of the other recently. Its nice to read about it working out for a change. :-D

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
Great story! That made my day! Thanks for sharing with us, and 01SVTMIKE, thank you for being such a stand up guy!

bmfgsxr

Established Member
good stuff.. when ever i have a good dealing with someone i post up about it so others know there are good eggs out there.. far more so than the rotten ones.. cough.. Lmas.. cough..

Flash2211

Established Member
hey, 01svtmike,

how about sending me some of your 'used' stuff???:D

Glad to read this 'good' outcome...this is what SVT Performance is all about...

Users who are viewing this thread