Established Member
Look at this retarded looking front fascia.:xpl:
image_01.gif

miatawing_front.jpg

miatawing_back.jpg

DSCF0390.JPG

AintShePurty

Established Member
omfg.....my car would look better with a cardboard bodykit painted 8 different colors than that ghastly thing...

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobra snake
Look at this retarded looking front fascia.:xpl:
image_01.gif

miatawing_front.jpg

miatawing_back.jpg

DSCF0390.JPG
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know they see people taking photos of their cars and their thinking "Hey, they like my car, their even taking pictures of it!!"...HAHAHA

Last edited:

CobraXtreme

Banned
ok guys cmon, this cant be for real... I mean these people dont ACTIUALLY think they look good do they? i mean, its just for fun right? its not like they think that this is cool in any way?

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
Originally posted by PHiL2
That pink one looks like an aborted fetus :xpl:
HAHAHAHAAh
Those pics remind me of the riced out honda i saw last night. All the wings and kits on it. and across the rear bumber in big letters said TOP FUEL TYPE R. I started laughin soooo hard.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
i was at the track last night and some guys in an intergra had just run a high 15 or something. they got back into their lane and got out. the passenger says to the driver "you should pop the hood fool, this beast needs to cool off." i was walking past them as he said that and i started laughing uncontrollably. it was all riced out and had stickers everywhere, what is wrong with kids these days. me being 18 and calling them kids...haha.

Justin

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Seriously people... What is going on in the head of these people? Someone needs to come up with an official sounding name for the disorder these folks have and get them on some medication ASAP!

StangVixen

Established Member
OMG this is crazy...and just think these wack jobs drive, work, and vote!! Sheesh.....I hope these ppl wont pass this on to their offspring.....lmmfao
Vixen

Cal

Established Member
QUICK! GET THE EMERGENCY RELEIF KIT!!!

cobrar13.jpg

Ahh, that's better.

Geez, Im embarrassed with my generation. I'm usually compared to these people (being a 17 y/o half asian does not help one bit).

Users who are viewing this thread