When rice goes too far pt.3

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
what the fu<k is that... a ram air front bumper that can also double as a kitchen table??? :rolleyes: :kaboom:

Last edited:

Ride_Along

Established Member
i've got one word.
repeated many times.
HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

wut a ***!!!!

CobrasEatRice04

Established Member
omg

OMG ........ somebody please tell me that the picture was done in photoshop and thats not really his bumper. please somebody, im not going to be able to sleep tonight.......

StangVixen

Established Member
:bash: :nonono: OMG wtf is that? Whoever designed that front clip needs to cut back on the dope smoking.
Vixen

ragshockey88

Established Member
EWW THAT MAKES ME SICK.............and what else is funny is someone i know in dunkin donuts has this civic (be aware its a stock 140hp stock enginez) got all the gauges on the a-pillar and all this other crap......i told him that ill take my busted up ass piece of shit chevy malibu and race for only like $20 buxx...these people r rediculous

r6bullet

Established Member
I have seen that before, some people shouldn't be aloud to have cars. I bet if he took that in to get it detailed they would charge him for two cars. lol
I hate those cars

Users who are viewing this thread