Wheels up party!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
And he still won:thumbsup:

Look again! He swapped lanes. Crossing the centerline is an immediate disqualification. He's lucky the other driver got out of it, else there would have been an ugly wreck.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Wow, someone needs some wheelie bars in a bad way. That's not cool. He crossed into the other lane. That's NOT safe. Yes, it looked cool, but I wouldn't race next to him(and the fun in drag racing is having 2 cars run at the same time).

Brian98SVT

#1199 OF 6535
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Look again! He swapped lanes. Crossing the centerline is an immediate disqualification. He's lucky the other driver got out of it, else there would have been an ugly wreck.

Exactly!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I was amazing to watch though! Yea...he's reached the point where wheelie bars are a must for him. He probably stayed in it hoping he was going to ease the front in back down without hurting something.

tommygun

Established Member
you can hear him tapping the throttle to see if the car will come down, and St louis' track hooks and his car has ALOT of nitrous.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Dangerous yes. Would have been cool if it was for show or something, not running next to someone.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
It looks like the back tires werent even touching the ground when he passed in front of the camera. Reminds me of when Al Hoffman did the same thing, only in his funny car, he sailed for probably 150 feet on his wheelie bars only. Wouldn't be too good for oiling systems either,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread