Wheels sizes on 93" F150

youlose

Established Member
I've got a 93 f150 for a DD and want to put some black steel wheels on it. I've got 31x10.5's on it and am just going to stick with the tires I have. Do you guys know what the width is on a stock wheel? I know a 8" wide wheel will fit, but will a 10" wide wheel fit? The truck is not lifted-at least for now. If you don't directly know the answer, do you know where I can find it?

Thanks,

mark

CEO2008GAME

Banned
buying good cd key

Item4u.com. is a world leading online exchange store for buying good war CD Key, Time Card, Gold, Account and power leveling. Good Warhammer CD Key is on hot selling at Item4u.com now. Buying CD Key will be safe at item4u.com. You register on their website, up load your credit, and then you can buy or sell on it smoothly. Good communication, lowest price, live customers support, flexible payment methods and instant delivery are the reasons that make item4u.com different from other Warhammer Online CD Key suppliers and that you purchase CD Key here. buy cheaper World of Warcraft cd key and wow cd key.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
the stock rims are 7.5 wide, i have 15x10 dick cepeks on my truck with a set of 31x10.50 BFG all terrains, no problem at all, to give you an example: my friend has a 2000 F150 and put a 37x12.50 nitto mud grappler on his stock rims which are 7.5's, his aftermarket wheels got a little bent due to a curb =]

Users who are viewing this thread