Wheels on

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
Better pics tomorrow. I used my Treo for these.

gtwheels4.jpg

gtwheels3.jpg

gtwheels2.jpg

gtwheels1.jpg

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
nice pics man! i have been waiting for them, you have sealed the deal and I will get them too.. sorry haha

Jackie Chan

Established Member
Black96SVT said:
nice pics man! i have been waiting for them, you have sealed the deal and I will get them too.. sorry haha

let john at ctr know thats why you got them...i told him someone needed to buy them and post pics and he would start selling the piss out of them.

Jackie Chan

Established Member
the front bumper has been painted and there was a turbo kit in it before. im guessing they were deleted for the air intake, i really dont care for them anyway

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
let john at ctr know thats why you got them...i told him someone needed to buy them and post pics and he would start selling the piss out of them.
Ill let him know when I am ready.. dont know when that will be.. found a new love so money right now is a little slim (and I dont mean GF haha (im with the same one still)) so who knows
but I had seen them on ebay and I was like wow! 2 friends had showed me the chrome ones and i was like eh, not much of a chrome guy, but the black with the lip on a black stang looks sick!

Users who are viewing this thread