Wheels GT500

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Does anyone know what size wheels will fit on the GT500? Like lug pattern, offset, and width. I know that the stockers are 18x9.5 but I thought that I herd that they where 34-35lbs each and that sounds heavy, either way we want to replace them and I think we have found a few wheels that I really like but I wanted to get your opinion on what you think looks good. This car will be at sema and we would like to get wheels from a company that will be attending the show (which is pretty much everyone). Bellow is a link to a list of all the companies attending the show. To the point what would you pick?
WHEELS
1. Manufacturer
2. Model
3. Offset
4. Size
5. Width
What tire should we go with? We want a tire that will have very good cornering but also not sacrifice the ability to hook up in a straight line. Is there a tire like that with dot approval? I have never driven a car with drag radials but I would imagine it would not corner all that well, but I could be very wrong….. As far as mileage and wet performance that is not a big factor because it wont be driven in the rain and it will be a weekend car not a daily driver. And again we would like to stick to vendors on the list.
We will most likely put track tires on the stock rims for when we go to the strip what do you suggest we wrap those in.
Sorry for all the questions but I am very excited to start on this project !!!
TIRERS STREET
1. Manufacturer
2. Model
3. Size

TIRES TRACK
1. Manufacturer
2. Model
3. Size

LINK

Users who are viewing this thread