Wheels... FR500 18's, or 10th Anniv. 17's?

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
When I first bought my car, I really wanted a 10th Anniversary Cobra because I loved the wheels and the interior trim accents, but just couldn't see myself driving a car with RED leather. I have been looking at wheels for a while now, and the 10th Anniversary rims only come in a 17x9" wheel. I did some messing around with photoshop, and photoshopped the Anthracite FR500 18x9" wheels on my car. What do you guys think? 10th Anniv. or FR500 Anthracite wheels? Heres some pics... (10th Anniv. wheel pic is a legit pic, and THANK YOU to whomever I stole it from... heheh... hope ya don't mind? FR500 Pic is my car with them photoshopped on. I couldn't find any silver Cobra's let alone silver mustangs with them on it.

fr500wheels.jpg

FR500 Anthracite

sexycobra2.jpg

Opinions please!

-Mike

Darcsun

Established Member
Depends. It's not a 10th an, but it will be an easier swap, considering you don't have to purchase new rubber. I'm leaning to the FR500 myself, chorme though. Personally, the stock 17's are smaller rims then I'm used to.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I like the FR500's, I have been looking at them myself for a sonic blue, only in chrome. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. However, if you want to be different go with the FR500's.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
i like the 10th anniv rims better too....and you're welcome for the pic, that was right after i bought and lowered it

Big 8

Established Member
WSJJP what springs or combo did you use on your car it lookeds raked. I love the looks of it.:thumbsup:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
they are intrax in the rear (slightly higher spring rate) and stock shortend springs in the front. Its not actually raked as much as it looks in the pic, i think its just the angle

heres another one
DCP_2163.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread