Wheels are on! Tell me whatcha think

70Maverick

Established Member
Only thing I would change is turn the passenger side rear tire around the right direction.
I love the wheels though! Finally someone daring to be different for real instead of getting the same wheel everyone else has (CCW, HRE) and thinking that is different.

Last edited:

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
Looks great!!
Thanks man
nice, just add lowering kit
It's sits pretty low now, i might bring it down a little more
Yes! Beautiful!

i like it
:rockon:
I love em man. I had them in black but just sold them. Only thing I'd do is slap a wider tire on the rear, it looks stretched. By far my favorite budget rim. Here is mine in 335s
nu3esu4u.jpg

Yea rear tire looks stretched.
Yes, I had these tires and figured I'd just run them for awhile. No need to just throw them away. There 295's
They look sick. Now you just need to change username to 1badblacksvt lol
Lol. True

Looks great.

Not bad for being XXR budget rims to be honest. I had no idea they were XXR nor did I notice the extra lug nut holes. I think they look good.
:rockon::banana:

One word.. Sexy!
Thanks man

I think they look really great with your black paint. Nice wheel for the money! :)
Thanks you sir
I like them. At least they're not black.
Chromium black with chrome lip:rockon:
SEX:bowdown:
give us the specs for the wheels and tires

They look great.. X2 on the specs..
Wheels are XXR526's 9in w/275 front and 10.5in w/295 rear. I do need a wider tire

looks awesome!!
:rockon:

look pretty good, bigger rear tires maybe?
thanks, yes I need bigger

veddy nice

I like them :burnout:
:rockon::banana:

Only thing I would change is turn the passenger side rear tire around the right direction.
I love the wheels though! Finally someone daring to be different for real instead of getting the same wheel everyone else has (CCW, HRE) and thinking that is different.
Yea man, I wanted something different and I think these fit the bill. Yesterday was the first day I took my car out with the wheels on and got a ton of compliments:dancenana:

S.C.

Established Member
I like them def different. Color of the rim looks great on the black 10th. Mind me asking where you got them from and what offset you used.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I love em man. I had them in black but just sold them. Only thing I'd do is slap a wider tire on the rear, it looks stretched. By far my favorite budget rim. Here is mine in 335s
nu3esu4u.jpg

To the OP, it looks good, needs to be lowered. And Ford2ner, your car looks pissed! I love it!

Ford2ner

Established Member

Lol, they actually are different. Not your usual cobras fr500s bullitts etc

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Not my favorite but they don't look bad. But props for getting something a little different regardless. I think i would actually like them more if the car were dropped just a little bit.

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
I like them def different. Color of the rim looks great on the black 10th. Mind me asking where you got them from and what offset you used.
sgmotoring eBay store. Fronts are +25 offset and rears are +20

To the OP, it looks good, needs to be lowered. And Ford2ner, your car looks pissed! I love it!

I think they look good. It would be much nicer lowered.
Thanks. I plan on lowering it a little more. Car has coil overs all the way the round
Lol, they actually are different. Not your usual cobras fr500s bullitts etc
yea I didn't want to go the usuall

Looks awesome!
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Not my favorite but they don't look bad. But props for getting something a little different regardless. I think i would actually like them more if the car were dropped just a little bit.
Thanks, im going to drop it soon. I've never dropped a car with coil overs but everyone says its easy?

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I'll sell them to you for double what I pAyed!!! :rockon:lol

I've been gearing up to order some CCW's, but don't really want to spend that much money on this car.. I might just have to try these out.. I already have a brand new set of 18" 315's begging to go on them

Users who are viewing this thread