Wheel & tire package questions.

...Mark...

Established Member
Hello. I am interested in the Drag DR-53 wheel i saw on your site. I'm looking at them in a 19X9.5 5-114.3 35FB fitment with General AS03's but i have a few questions.

1) Is that size wheel the proper size if i am looking to do 275's all around? Would i have any fitment issues in that size? I'm guessing not as i am looking at doing 275/40/19's.
3) 275/40/19's all around would be a good fitment for this combination as well, correct?
4) I would be looking at a $80 in rebates total or am i missing any?
5) What is the availability of these wheels and tires and where would they ship from (i'm in Atlanta)
6) Any coupon codes or benefits from ordering direct from you vs just doing it online?
7)Black is the only color option correct?

Thanks for your time. I am looking to pull the trigger on this soon depending up your response. :beer:

$T2eC16R,!yUE9s6NFH6PBREYLPpou!~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:

...Mark...

Established Member
Just a quick shout out to Matt for anyone else that sees this thread.

He's actually bringing a mustang into the shop to test fit the wheels i am interested in to make sure its a proper fit before i pull the trigger and order them. Their is a center bore concern so he is going to try a couple different centercaps for me and take a few measurements i requested.

Awesome customer service.:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread