wheel spin issue-how to fix?

SNAKEMAN101

Banned
Hey guys,
I have a stock 05 GT (among a few other cars) and the other day I was racing a busa and I was spinning the tires through 3rd on the freeway and I'm bone stock with bolt-ons, how do i cure this? :shrug:

JimmyJ

Established Member
Mr. Snakeman I have an 06 Mustang GT with a Kenne Bell on it and Im dynoed @ 430rhwp 417tq
That must be one hell of a CAI you have
And if your running a Busa if its what Im thinking of they run low 10's @ the track
So by the time your in third gear they will be in the next State:bash:

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
JimmyJ said:
Mr. Snakeman I have an 06 Mustang GT with a Kenne Bell on it and Im dynoed @ 430rhwp 417tq
That must be one hell of a CAI you have
And if your running a Busa if its what Im thinking of they run low 10's @ the track
So by the time your in third gear they will be in the next State:bash:

Unless it was from a 60mph roll

As far as traction, that's not an easy question, you could go DR's if you don't burn out nitto's or bfg's they stay pretty sticky for a while.

Other option is to get intot he suspension, which if you are putting 565 down and looking at low 11's, yous hould be doing anyways.

BTW, I'm guessing you are also running some type of power adder, which one are you running?

SNAKEMAN101

Banned
swoosh_stang said:
Unless it was from a 60mph roll

As far as traction, that's not an easy question, you could go DR's if you don't burn out nitto's or bfg's they stay pretty sticky for a while.

Other option is to get intot he suspension, which if you are putting 565 down and looking at low 11's, yous hould be doing anyways.

BTW, I'm guessing you are also running some type of power adder, which one are you running?
I'm running a steeda cold air kit.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
i thought alcohol injection was only for diesel ?? im prob wrong huh ??
you sound surprised to spin your tires but i do and im BONE STOCK..no cai, no tune...

with a 200hp tune, you should get some drag radials!

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
TTT for the good laugh the "I put Elmers glue all over my tires this morning..." post just provided... and the general insanity of this thread.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Asshat pmed me earlier today and told me my car was way overpriced. 39 posts and he's an authority on the current market value of custom cars.

Users who are viewing this thread