Wheel spacers?

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
whats up guys. I want to do wheel spacers on my 97 but dont know what size to go with. Im runing FR500 with 295/45/17 ET streets. they just look to tucked in. i already rolled my fenders so rubbing should not be a problem. any help would be nice thanks.

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
true lol its 10.5 i was thinking of 1/2"? i want it to be flush with the fender

Last edited:

pacific4v

Established Member
I've been wondering what size to get as well,but instead of starting another thread I'll ask here too. I'm running an 18x10 tho. Where would be the best place to get them price and quality wise?

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
If you look for pictures I have posted...I have 1 inchers. with a 10.5 wheels and 285's

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
dam. i have 18x10 and i can only fit a 1/4 spacer back their. i guess it depends on the backspacing too. thats with rolled fenders

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
lol the crappy thing about wheel spacers on skinny wheels is that sure it may look nice and flush on the side (tucked in FTL).. but from the back it is still embarrasingly skinny.

IMO an 18X10 or 17X10.5 doesn't need a spacer. If you do think you need one you should probably get a pretty small one. Certainly no wider than 1/4" I would think? One the tires start poking out of the fender it looks like mullet country. Sorry to affend anybody :D

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
These are 1.25" wheel spacers. I got them on Ebay for about $65 shipped. They are hubcentric wheel spacers that were originally designed for a Jeep. The rear tire size is 295/35ZR-18 Goodyear GSD3. The rims are authentic chrome Saleens, 18x10. Just look on Ebay for Jeep 1.25" spacers or whatever size you want. Eibach and Maximum Motorsports sell these same things (sized in millimeters instead of inches though) for over $100.

4797230122_large.jpg

FORD4U

Established Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^agreed, its not my car though, to each their own, if your happy with it then go for it, i just feel like it has a set of air shocks in the back and slots for rims, but im not a fan of a lot of exhaust sticking out, i like clean looks.

Users who are viewing this thread