wheel spacers

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
You wanna make absolute sure they are "hubcentric", meaning that they have a lip on the outside that the wheel will sit on... basically it takes the stress off the lugs.

I'll jump on my eBay acct and see who I bought mine from.

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
spacers

Say bro i got some 2" spacers with studs i will swap you for those 1.25" spacers. Tried the 2 on my cobra and it looked like a redneck charger with mud grips in the back. I have 10.5 wheels in the back though. They would look ok on a 9" or smaller rear wheel.

TIMMONS

ZZZ
Established Member
you wanna make absolute sure they are "hubcentric", meaning that they have a lip on the outside that the wheel will sit on... Basically it takes the stress off the lugs.

I'll jump on my ebay acct and see who i bought mine from.

thanx

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I got mine from a seller on eBay, but mine are 1". I haven't had any trouble with them. Got them last year, so I don't have his eBay seller info, but I have his email address from PayPal.

[email protected]

Edit; his eBay ID is just ezaccessory and it looks like he's still on there

The ones you're looking at are probably fine, but like I said double check an make sure they're hubcentric. BTW I paid $75 for mine shipped to the door.

Last edited:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Oh yeah and my g/f just reminded me of how 'fun' it was to grind about a quarter inch off my studs, but if you go 1.25" spacers, you probably won't have to do any grinding. If you do, it will be extremely minimal.

TIMMONS

ZZZ
Established Member
I got mine from a seller on eBay, but mine are 1". I haven't had any trouble with them. Got them last year, so I don't have his eBay seller info, but I have his email address from PayPal.

[email protected]

Edit; his eBay ID is just ezaccessory and it looks like he's still on there

The ones you're looking at are probably fine, but like I said double check an make sure they're hubcentric. BTW I paid $75 for mine shipped to the door.
front and rear? i was hoping to not have to grind them down...howd the 1in look and what size rims did you have? was told that 1.25in with a 9in wide tire would be almost flush with the fender...thanx a bunch :beer:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I didn't put spacers on the front... people usually don't unless they are going with big n littles. I did have to grind the back. It's not too hard, just time consuming (cuz I let the grinder cool off every once in a while)

Here's a pic:

SSPX0068-1.jpg

This is on a 9" 03 wheel and yeah it's a 1" spacer. 1.25" might be a bit much.

And as a heads up, you will possibly have to roll the fenders a bit.

Last edited:

TIMMONS

ZZZ
Established Member
I didn't put spacers on the front... people usually don't unless they are going with big n littles. I did have to grind the back. It's not too hard, just time consuming (cuz I let the grinder cool off every once in a while)

Here's a pic:

SSPX0068-1.jpg

This is on a 9" 03 wheel and yeah it's a 1" spacer. 1.25" might be a bit much.

looks good and thanx :rockon:

ya definitley not on the front...was thinking about selling the other set if i actually got the ones above but im gonna see if i cant locate that ebay seller of yours

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread