wheel spacers?

35thstang99

Established Member
i have a 99 gt..i was wondering how big of a wheel spacer i would need to make the stock rims flush with the fenders? also with a wheel spacer and stock rim would i need to have long studs?

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
not sure on what size but my bro needs 20MM I believe to get the wheels flush on the 94.....as for the wheel stud issue, they make spacers with studs on them.....you bolt the spacer to the car, then you bolt and torque the wheel to the spacer Good luck:beer:

35thstang99

Established Member
if i can get away with just the spacer and not have to get longer studs id rather do that...anyone else have input on the size spacer need?

seijack

Established Member
Take a piece of fishing line with a washer tied to the end of it and hold it on the inside '
or outside of the fender depending on where you want the tire to extend to and measure
the distance from the line to the tire and that will give you what you want to know
it works great.....

35thstang99

Established Member
Take a piece of fishing line with a washer tied to the end of it and hold it on the inside '
or outside of the fender depending on where you want the tire to extend to and measure
the distance from the line to the tire and that will give you what you want to know
it works great.....

i never thought of that...im going to do it today..

thanks for all the replies

Users who are viewing this thread