Wheel spacers, what size ?

slither01

Established Member
I put the H&R 25mm (1") on with no trimming required.

I've also seen the 1 1/4" spacers on a Cobra, they looked good too, I'm not sure if he had to trim or not.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by slither01
I put the H&R 25mm (1") on with no trimming required.

I've also seen the 1 1/4" spacers on a Cobra, they looked good too, I'm not sure if he had to trim or not.

What size tires do you have?

Vinnie T

Established Member
Same here on the 25mm (1") spacers. Give just about a perfect balance between the front and rear tracks. The H/R's that I have bolt to the original studs, and then have studs attached to the spacer for the wheel. Nice set-up.

MineralGSVT

Established Member
I also have the H&R 25mm.. nice quality pieces.

The difference in looks are night and day!

Currently running the 245/45.. but when spring breaks, I'm going to 275/40 in the rear!

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
Ordered up 1" spacers today. I wish I would have ordered them yesterday, that way I would have had them for the weekend - Oh well, maybe my brakes and the spacers will be in on Monday!!

isitfast

Established Member
If anyone is interested I have pictures of my car with and without spacers for comparison. found here

isitfast

Established Member
Once you see them in person you understand why they are expensive....they look like pieces of art.

The spacers have built in studs and come with lug nuts; another reason they are so expensive.

I had a set of H&R's on my 00 GT that worked well. I got my current set at a local wheel shop. Not sure who has the cheapest though?

Vinnie T

Established Member
Since the spacers are an 1" thick or more, they need there own studs. The original studs aren't long enough to reach thru the spacer.
trplblacksnake......I'm going to be installing new rims and tires this weekend if they arrive in time, and may not be using my spacers any longer. I just don't know about the fit yet. If you can wait, I might be able to make you a good deal on my H/R 25mm spacers if you are interested. However, if you still want to check them out, I got my H/R's (they are the best) from GMP Performance.

www.gmpperformance.com

martinj4

Vinnie:

If he ends up not buying your H&R's and you still want to sell them, just let me know. I plan on getting them before summer, so if I can catch a good deal before then...great!

Vinnie T

Established Member
Originally posted by RPP Cobra
Vinnie:

If he ends up not buying your H&R's and you still want to sell them, just let me know. I plan on getting them before summer, so if I can catch a good deal before then...great!

RPP, I'll keep you posted.

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
Ill wait and take them off of your hands. 25mm is that the 1.5 inch ones? Ive seen pics and I really like the way they look. Definately doing them no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread