Wheel & Rotor BlingBling

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
:D :rolling: :D :beer: :D :rolling: :D

Eradispeed rotors, 10th anniversary calipers, Cobra R center caps.... Not too bad.

:D :rolling: :D :beer: :D :rolling: :D

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
What pads are you running? And what are the Eradispeed rotors made of?

Sorry, brakes are a very important issue to me, I still want to upgrade to the 4piston

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
:beer:

Thanks for the comments guys.

Answers.............

See Baer.com for rotor description.

Buy them from Mark at On-trackperformance.com.... Good vendor.... Knows our cars..... Front and rear for 630.

Calipers from local Ford parts guy.... They give me nice discounts... Front calipers list for 200, I paid 1/3 less.

Stock pads in use.

Center caps from Rick at Gene Evans Ford... 30 each... Search with Google.

CGoeschel

Established Member
maybe a dumb question, but are those the same size rotor as a stock '03? Is it just bling or do they really stop better using the other stock components? Looks great btw!

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member

These rotors are the same size as stock. There is a larger one from Baer called Eradispeed +1. These are supplied with a different caliper holder (at least).

In terms of capability, they at least match the stock rotors. Take a look at Baer's website for details.

I don't track my car, and seldom push it hard on the street. This was a blingbling thing for me.

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Not bad, but u only get 1 :thumbsup: Since the display was dirty :nonono:

:p

What no break lines to go with it?

Poison,

I've read this a few times and can't figure what you mean.... What display is dirty????
:??:

The brake hoses are new also. Cobra calipers are slightly different starting with mid-August 2002 production. The hose has a different thread size going into the caliper.
:rolling:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Petzuk
Poison,

I've read this a few times and can't figure what you mean.... What display is dirty????
:??:

The brake hoses are new also. Cobra calipers are slightly different starting with mid-August 2002 production. The hose has a different thread size going into the caliper.
:rolling:

Sorry....fever last night got to me.

I should of said CLEAN THE RIMS before taking a pic of it :p :thumbsup:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I've eaten off of dirtier plates than those rims.....

Verrrry nice. I wish I had the $$ to dress up my car like that! Just put a roof on the house. $4,500. There goes any bling-bling for me for a while.

shweggy 03snake

Established Member
Just the fact that they have slots and cross drilled holes will make them perform better. That allows gases and heat built up during braking to escape which will keep the pads cooler and you will see less fade and sponginess.

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by shweggy 03snake
Just the fact that they have slots and cross drilled holes will make them perform better. That allows gases and heat built up during braking to escape which will keep the pads cooler and you will see less fade and sponginess.

The performance is maybe equal to or slightly less than the stock rotors with stock pads. The addition of the slots/drilled holes actually reduces the available swept area the pad has to use to stop the car. I find these rotors to work very well in the rain and on the autocross course with upgraded pads. I bought the slightly larger eradispeeds to compensate for the reduction in brake swept area. The main purpose of these rotors is for the bling bling factor. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread