Wheel question

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Does anyone know if a 18x10 up front would work on the sn95 or would I have to roll my fenders or run spacers. I found some black Chrome fr500 18x10 all around. Should I stay away ? The price says go for it :shrug:

SVT Rob

Established Member
You could probably go for it, then trade a pair to someone with 18x9's for a pair of their wheels. I wouldn't run 18x10's in the front, it's going to leave the wheel/tire combo sitting outside the wheel well, but I've seen it done. My 18x9's are flush with the wheel lip in the front, and the 18x10's in the rear sit inboard about half an inch.

SVT Rob

Established Member
I think you can put in the rack limiters to alleviate that. Plastic spacers that keep the rack from full movement.

Foxkid87

Established Member
I had a pair of 18x10 on my first mustang it was a 96 gt it had the fenders rolled.. i bought the car like that though sorry thats all i can offer on that

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
you have to run a different steering rack if I remember correctly or the wheel will rub the inner fender when you turn

Hence the reason I should roll my fenders.
I also have the option to to go with some black saleens. Or black with chrome lip fr500.
All these wheels I found for a steal.

Users who are viewing this thread