Wheel Question--

SonicBolt

Can't stop whining!
Established Member
Just wondering if anyone can chim in and tell me what I will need to make these wheels work...?

(2) 18x9 - Front
(2) 18x10 - Rear

If so what tires would you reccomend? :thumbsup:

*EDIT* Heres pictures of them on my buddies Cobra... Forgot to put the links in earlier lol.

1-8.jpg

2-4.jpg

Last edited:

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
im slightly confused about what you are asking. what do you need to make the wheels work???
you could probably drop some 265-275 hankooks on the fronts, and if you are looking for traction then the nittos mentioned above would be good. if not then slap some hankooks there too.

SonicBolt

Can't stop whining!
Established Member
simshahh said:
im slightly confused about what you are asking. what do you need to make the wheels work???
you could probably drop some 265-275 hankooks on the fronts, and if you are looking for traction then the nittos mentioned above would be good. if not then slap some hankooks there too.

Forgot to put the pics in the post... I meant will those bullits work? If not what will I need. Sorry for the confusion.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
SonicBolt said:
Forgot to put the pics in the post... I meant will those bullits work? If not what will I need. Sorry for the confusion.
they will but not without an adapter...i think you can get them at LFP...maybe. do a search for wheel adapters on here and you should find what you are looking for

SonicBolt

Can't stop whining!
Established Member
simshahh said:
they will but not without an adapter...i think you can get them at LFP...maybe. do a search for wheel adapters on here and you should find what you are looking for

Did a search and found some information relating to backspacing etc... But if anyone knows what exactly these rims will need due to having them or once having them that would be sweet. Thx :D

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Fade2black had the same wheels that you have on his truck at one point. If you pm him i am sure he will tell you where to get the adapters.

SonicBolt

Can't stop whining!
Established Member
Everyone says "search this" "search that" but in all honesty sometimes the search feature is a no win choice or you end up looking through 100 threads lol. Fade if you could chime in and let me know that would be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread